|Partner of Wong Yuen Chi & Co., Solicitors
Wong Yuen Chi & Co., Solicitors offers legal services in various fields: civil litagation, criminal litagation, matrimonial litigation, probate, commercial contract disputes and being a civil celebrant of marriages.
- Started to practise as a solicitor in a large-scale law firm in 2001.
- Founded Wong Yuen Chi & Co., Solicitors in early 2003.With numerous lawyers, staff and law clerks, the firm has expanded its development into two branches.
- Actively participating in media and voluntary work: regularly interviewed by various mass media, articles written on selected topics and delivery of professional legal advice to various TVB programmes.
- Actively engaging as legal advisor to various organizations and member to various statutory panels or committees, e.g. Independnet Police Complaints Council Observer, Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA) Disciplinary Panel A Member, Appeal Panel (Housing) Member, Appeal Board (Amusement Game Centres) Member, Legal Advisor to N.T. School Heads Association, Legal Advisor to Hong Kong N.T. Commercial & Industrial General Association Ltd, Legal Advisor to Pok Oi Hospital, Shatin District Fight Crime Committee Member, Legal Advisor to Shatin Woman Committee, Legal Advisor to Sham Shui Po Women's Organisation Federation etc..
- Graduated with LL.B (Hon) from the Faculty of Law, the University of Hong Kong and completed the Master of Laws programme in the University of Hong Kong. She is a member of the Law Society of Hong Kong with practising certificate as well as a civil celebrant of marriages.
- Committed to helping clients resolve their legal problems.Under the guiding principle of upholding clients' interests, Wong Yuen Chi & Co., Solicitors will strive its best to help clients resolve their legal problems.
Tel: 2815 6566 Fax: 25436686
|Solicitor and Partner of Wong Yuen Chi & Co., Solicitors
Tel: 2815 6566 Fax: 2543 6686
- Started to practise as a solicitor in 2000.
- Later worked in a large-scale foreign law firm as solicitor.
- Joined Wong Yuen Chi & Co., Solicitors in 2005.
- Became partner of Wong Yuen Chi & Co., Solicitors in 2009, committed to consolidating and unifying the practice and development of the firm and upgrading its quality of service.
- Actively participating in various voluntary legal work, e.g. engages as legal advisor to different organisations and gives legal advice when interviewed by "TVB". In year 2010, a legal trust fund was established with purposes beneficial to the society as a whole.
- With his professional and extensive legal knowledge, Mr Chu is committed to helping them solve their legal problems and providing them with bespoke legal services even for their individual requests and needs, all pointing towards serving clients with rich experience and the latest legal knowledge.
- Acquired Bachelor of Commerce, University of Victoria (B. Comm.), LL.M. (Chinese and Comparative Law), City University of Hong Kong, ACIArb, The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, AHKIArb, The Hong Kong Institute of Arbitrators, Accredited Mediator (General), The Hong Kong Mediation Council, Dip. IIHK (Insurance), The Insurance Institute of Hong Kong, HKCPEC, The University of Hong Kong and PCLL, the University of Hong Kong.Mr Chu is a member of the Law Society of Hong Kong with practising certificate and Solicitor, the High Court of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region . Mr Chu is also a civil celebrant of marriages.
- Experienced in resolving various commercial legal problems, e.g. contract, company shares, goodwill (individual and business), land, tenancy, civil litigation, settlement, mediation and arbitration.He has also handled various types of large and small scale civil and criminal litigation namely matrimonial matters, land related and building construction, personal injury and contentious probate and will etc..